The interface and its basic functions
The application user interface comprises of the various elements. The core elements are :
- the toolbar with its various partitions.
- The tabs and sub-tabs which allow you to navigate the application, and utilise its various features in a coherent easy to understand manner.
- The 3D view window which allows you to view the human as it is morphed, posed etc.
- The left and right option panels whose options change depending upon the tab/sub-tab you are in.
- Finally there is a progress Bar which shows the progress of an operation and the Information Bar providing useful information.
Note: Different views may contain different options. These options are described in more detail in the appropriate heads in the rest of the documentation.