Asset packs are zip files with checked assets from MakeHuman and the asset repositories. You can download these to quickly get up and running with a basic set of assets.
MPFB2 users will want at least the “Makehuman system assets”.
See the asset packs FAQ for more information on asset packs.
These are release notes for major updates to asset packs:
- Release 2022-12-18 - Not a release per se, but there’s a now a secondary mirror listed at the bottom of this page.
- Release 2022-11-22 - includes all changes since 2021.
Available asset packs
System assets, shared under CC0:
- MakeHuman system assets: System assets, such as proxies, eyes, teeth…
- System clothes materials 01: Extra materials for system clothes
- System hair materials 01: Extra materials for system hair
Assets shared under CC0:
- Dress 01: A set of female gowns and dresses
- Eyebrows 01: A set of high-res eyebrows by Mindfront
- Eyelashes 01: A set of high-res eyebrows by Mindfront
- Gloves 01: A set of gloves
- Hair 01: A set of mostly low-poly and stylized hair
- Masks 01: A set of masks
- Pants 01: A set of pants
- Shirts 01: A set of t-shirts, sweaters and tops
- Shoes 01: A set of shoes and boots
- Skirts 01: A set of skirts
- Suits 01: A set of formal suits by Margaret Toigo
- Underwear 01: A set of female underwear
Assets shared under CC-BY:
- Dress 02: A set of female gowns and dresses by Elvaerwyn
- Dress 03: A set of female gowns and dresses
- Hair 02: A set of mostly high-poly hair by Elvaerwyn
- Hair 03: A set of alpha 7 hair adaptations and misc hair
- Masks 02: A set of masks
- Pants 02: A set of long-legged pants
- Pants 03: A set of short legged pants swimming trunks
- Shirts 02: A set of long sleeved cardigans, sweaters and shirts
- Shirts 03: A set of short sleeved shirts, tunics and tops
- Shoes 02: A set of low shoes, sneakers and sandals
- Shoes 03: A set of boots
- Skirts 02: A set of skirts
- Underwear 02: A set of female underwear and bikinis
Please only use this if the download links on the subpages above do not work. The mirror has a much tighter traffic quota and there’s a risk it might get shut down if overloaded.
The secondary mirror is here
The primary download site and the mirror are on two different ISPs in different parts of the country. If you still have trouble downloading, the best guess is that there’s a routing issue on your side or between you and Sweden.