How do I install a plugin in Blender 2.80?
MakeHuman-related plugins for blender usually come as zip files. These can be imported into blender directly without the need to first unzip them.
- In blender, go to the menu edit -> preferences
- Go to the “Add-ons” tab
- Click the “Install…” button
- Browse to the zip file containing the addon and select it
- Click “Install addon from file”
- (the addon should appear in the main window)
- Make sure you enable the addon by checking its checkbox. It will be disabled per default.
- In the bottom left of the window, click the menu icon (three horizontal bars)
- Click “save preferences”